At Titan Poker they reward players who are dealt the best hand of the day, with a transfer of $100 into their account! This is a great way to reward micro table players who may not have been paid off that well in their hand. Players must win with a hand greater then quad Kings to be eligible for the bonus, although most days a royal flush takes the bonus.
The terms and conditions are:
• You must use both of your hole cards to make the hand
• Quad Kings or better must be dealt to be eligible for the bonus
• Only Texas Hold’em games qualify for the bonus
• A minimum of 3 players must be dealt into the qualifying hand
• Only one top hand bonuses are awarded each day
• In the event that there are two or more players dealt the same hand the first hand to have been dealt wins. For example, if two royal flushes are dealt within the day, the hand which was dealt first wins the bonus. All times are in GMT.
This is a unique promotion that you won’t find on to many other sites outside the iPoker network.
Titan Poker Bad Beat Bonus
Much like their Top Hand Bonus, Titan Poker also rewards players who have been beaten with a good hand in their Bad Beat Bonus. It is very much like the Top Hand bonus in the qualification requirements. Quad Kings or better must be beaten in order for a player to be eligible for the bonus. Both pocket cards must be used and to be in contention for the bonus you must email Titan Poker with the hand number. They will then credit your account with $250 as long as your hand met all requirements.
Visit Titan Poker here and use bonus code EASYTITAN