Bounty tournaments are getting more and more popular around the poker world. For those who don’t know, a bounty tournament is where half the entry money goes to the prize pool as normal, but the other half goes on each players head. For example, if the buy-in is $10+$1, $5 would go to the prize pool and $5 would go to the player who knocks you out. These tournaments were introduced a few years ago on online poker to spice things up somewhat. At Doyles Room however, they have introduced a unique weekly bounty tournament.
Each Thursday night players have the chance to take part in a $25,000 bounty guaranteed, and play with the likes of Doyle Brunson, Mike Caro and a range of other A-list celebrities. The game starts at 9:30pm EST and the buy in is $27.50.
However this is no ordinary bounty game. Doyles Room have added some great extras to make this tournament fantastic value and a enjoyable experience.
• First Time Returns – When you have participated in your first bounty tournament, you can get a full refund of your buy in whether you win or lose in the tournament! Simply enter your details on the site and you will be refunded within 24 hours. That means there is no excuse to just try out the tournament, as it is free!
• Bounty Multiplier – Want a chance to win $25,000 for knocking out 3 players? Knock out Doyle Brunson, Mike Caro and the weekly celebrity and win $25,000. If you knock out 1 bounty you will receive $500 and for two you receive $5,000.
• 10/2 – Knock Doyle out with his own hand (10/2) and receive $5000
• Win the tournament and you will be invited back to the next tournament to defend your title and also awarded with $500 worth of Doyles Casino chips.
• The final table is replayed on a Monday Night for more prizes and cash!