Bovada Poker Royal Flush Bonus
There is no worse feeling in poker then holding a royal flush and having no action. This problem has just been solved by Bovada Poker, who award players with a 50x the big blind bonus for being dealt a royal flush. The hand must be dealt at any real money cash table and you must use your two hole cards to make your hand. There are some terms and conditions, they are:
• The hand must occur at a real money cash game
• You must use both of your hole cards
• At least 3 players must be dealt into the hand
• Unlike other sites, the hand does not have to go all the way to the showdown
• You must however win the pot
• The maximum bonus paid out is $200
• You must email or ring Bovada to inform them of your bonus and hand details
• You must contact Bovada Poker within 48 hours of the hand being dealt otherwise the bonus will no longer be valid
Bovada Poker Bad Beat Bonus
Taking a bad beat is a regular occurrence in poker, so imagine being paid each time you have to experience it! At Bovada Poker they will pay you a bonus of 100x the big blind at which the hand was dealt. All you have to do is be beat whilst holding a full house of Aces full of Kings and be beaten by four of a kind. The maximum payout is $1000, for example if you are playing at a $25/$50 table and you hit the bonus you will only be paid $1000.
Terms and conditions are:
• A maximum of $1000 will be paid out
• You must be holding Aces Full of Kings and be beaten by four of a kind
• Only real money cash game tables apply
• You must be playing Texas Hold’em
• Both pockets cards must be used by you and your opponent
• Both hands must go to showdown
• If you inform the table of your hand or instruct any players on how to play their hand, the bonus will become void
• You must notify Bovada within 48 hours of the hand being dealt
Bovada Poker Reload Bonus
Bovada Poker is offering players a fantastic 100% reload bonus, one of the highest reload bonuses on the net. All you have to do is make another deposit, and then clear your bonus. To clear the bonus you must earn points by playing at real money tables and tournaments at Bovada Poker. For each $1 of your bonus you must accumulate 10 poker points, and the bonus must be fully cleared within 30 days of making your deposit. The bonus has a maximum value of $500, so to claim the full bonus you must make a deposit of at least $500.
Bovada Poker Double Your Poker Points Promotion
Bovada Poker is giving players a limited chance to double there poker points each month. Players simply have to earn over 2000 points and Bovada Poker will double and deposit them at the end of each month. Players can use these points in poker tournaments at Bovada or even trade them in for cold, hard cash. To trade points in for cash, you must have a minimum of 500 points. You can convert a maximum of 25,000 points each month and the current rate is 100 points equals $1. The money is issued into your account as a bonus, so you must clear the money as you would with your initial deposit bonus.
Bovada Poker for Mac
Bovada Poker has recently announced their new Instant Play client, in which players can play anywhere, anytime and even on a Mac. This is a great feature for players who are having trouble downloading the software, players on a Mac computer or simply players who do not want to download the client onto their computer. The instant play client allows players to participate in just one cash table or one tournament at a time, so if you are a hardcore grinder, this may not be for you. You should also remember to save the site on your favourites if you are going to use the instant play feature a lot, simply press control and D or Apple and D to save the page.
Visit Bovada Poker here and enter referral code 1169861